Outdoor Screening: The Kid Who Would Be King
mild threat, scary scenes, violence, language BBFCinsight
Feature Length 255 minutes
Tickets £25 each includes Hot Roast & a drink.
- Our 4th outdoor screening at The Bishop's Palace, Wells.
- Old school magic meets the modern world in this epic adventure. Alex thinks he's just another nobody, until he stumbles upon the mythical sword in the stone, Excalibur.
- A perfect fantasy adventure for such a beautiful medieval setting.
- We are excited to announce that we have a local blacksmith who will be setting up his forge and showing how he makes things.
- The fencers from Millfield will be showing us their skills and let us look at the weapons they use, foil, epee and sabre. Did you know that one of them is in the film and will be joining us for a couple of questions.
Drawbridge Opens from 6.30pm with a Hog Roast and drink. 8pm pre-show followed by the film. Will finish no later than 10.45pm.
Bring your own blanket or seating and an umbrella as the show will go on whatever the weather.
Please book the correct food ticket either Hog for Hog Roast, Veg for Vegeterian or Other for Celiac, Vegan etc. For all 'others' we will email you to check your dietary requirements